- American Association of Immunologists
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Cancer Research Institute (US)
- Cancer Research Society(CRS)
- Canadian Cancer Society Post doctoral Fellowships
- CIHR Banting Fellowships
- Chron's and Colitis Canada
- Damon Runyon Cancer Fellowship
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- MS Canada- endMS
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- School of Graduate Studies Fellowship Information
Human Vaccines Project
The Human Vaccines Project and the Michelson Medical Research Foundation are now accepting applications for the Michelson Prizes. The Michelson Prizes are focused on transformative research in human immunology, with trans-disease applications to accelerate vaccine and immunotherapeutic discovery.
The Michelson Prizes are awarded annually to investigators under age 35 who are applying innovative research processes to advance the development of vaccines and immunotherapies for major global diseases. The selection committee will be looking to support research that is both highly innovative and has the potential for high impact.
Applicants from the full spectrum of related disciplines (e.g. clinical research, biochemistry, molecular biology, protein engineering, computer science, artificial intelligence/machine learning, genomics, nanotechnology, etc...) are encouraged to apply.
Learn more at: www.humanvaccinesproject.org/MichelsonPrizes
Additional funding opportunities can be found through the University of Toronto's School of Graduate Studies Postdoctoral funding website.