Back to Top
The Application Process
- Please do not contact potential supervisors before being offered admission to the program
- A prior agreement with a potential supervisor does not guarantee admission
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- Admissions decisions are released approximately 3 months after the application deadlines
- In certain cases the committee may defer its decision pending the results of an admissions interview and/or the submission of final 4th year grades.
- Decisions on admission suitability by the Admissions Committee are final and appeals will not be considered.
- The Admissions Committee may choose to offer direct entry into the PhD program to highly-qualified applicants who have applied to the Fundamental MSc program. Students admitted to the direct entry PhD may choose to graduate with an MSc after two years of study, rather than continuing in the PhD program.